What we do

If you’re in genuine hardship, you can apply to us to direct Revenue NSW to alter your fine, fee, tax or duty. The debt must be in your name. Companies can’t apply.

We have the power to direct Revenue NSW to:

  • make, change or cancel a payment plan
  • make, change or cancel a work and development order
  • write-off all or part of your overdue fines
  • defer payment of your overdue fines
  • refund a tax or duty that has been paid.